Do you have children under six and not sure what to do next? ParentsNext can support you to plan for your future.
What is ParentsNext?
ParentsNext is a free Government program that helps parents of young children prepare for the future. This program is separate to jobactive and Disability Employment Services.
To find out more about this support:
How will this program support me?
Our team will help you get ready to start working when your children go to school. We can support you to:
- Identify your education and employment goals.
- Increase your qualifications, if needed.
- Work on a step by step plan to reach your goals, including addressing any barriers you may face in finding work.
- Develop practical skills to help you get a job.
- Access childcare services and assistance.
- Link you with services and activities beneficial to you, in your local area.
We know that being a parent can be busy and demanding. That’s why we will work with you to find ways that you can combine parenting and preparing for work at the same time.
How do I access this program?
You can participate if you:
- Have received parenting payments for the last six months.
- Have not had employment during this period.
- Have a child under six years old.
- Live in the Hume area of Victoria.
Where can you find us?
Workskil Australia provides this program in the Hume area of Victoria from three child-friendly offices. You can see us at:
- Broadmeadows – Unit 16, Broadmeadows Place, 11-17 Pearcedale Parade. Broadmeadows 3047
- Craigieburn - Craigieburn Central, Shop D20-04, 340 Craigieburn Road, Craigieburn 3064
- Sunbury - 531 Elizabeth Drive, Sunbury 3429
Let us support you on your employment journey. Contact us now to find out how we can work together.