Wage subsidies are financial incentives employers can access by hiring eligible job seeking customers. To receive a wage subsidy from Workskil Australia, your new employee must be registered with us.
What wage subsidies are available?*
- Mature Aged Workers. Up to $10,000 if you hire someone aged 50 years or older.
- Young People. Up to $10,000 if you hire an eligible young person aged 15 to 29.
- Indigenous Australians. Up to $10,000 for eligible Indigenous job seeking customers.
- People with Disability. Up to $10,000 for eligible job seeking customer who have a disability.
- Long Term Unemployed. Up to $6,500 if you hire an eligible customer who have been registered with Workskil Australia for at least 12 months.
- Parents. Up to $6,500 for principal carer parents.
What types of jobs are eligible?
- Full time or part time.
- Casual employment, provided it is ongoing.
- Ongoing Apprenticeship or Traineeship.
- Meets Australian employment standards.
- Minimum 20 hours per week averaged over six months**.
Want to find out more?
Simply complete the form below to register your interest in wage subsidies or call us on 1300 967 575.
If you would like to register your job vacancy please click here
*Conditions and eligibility criteria apply to all wage subsidy agreements. Figures refer to individual recruits.
**Excluding Disability Employment Services placements which also offer incentives for placements with 8 hours or 15 hours.